- MON - SAT
9:00AM - 6:00PM
Dr. Mathankumar Mohandoss, PT
Senior Consultant Physiotherapist and Ergonomist, The Recover Clinic, New Delhi.
I am a passionate physiotherapist who is practising physiotherapy for more than 14 years, started as a community physiotherapist and has worked in various departments of a 1000 bedded hospital. Have been treating pain, sports injuries, childhood disabilities for more than 10 years and I am a certified ergonomist who understand the relation between human, work and the workplace. Understand the need of continuous education and updating the knowledge in the practising field and so keep be updated with the latest knowledge in the field of rehabilitation of pain and sports injuries. Have a thorough knowledge in exercise prescription and being a certified aquatic therapist can give exercises in water as well.
A patient centric therapist who have the time to listen to your problems. Knows the value of patient education and help you to go back to your work or sport activity as early as possible. Guide you to know about the possibility of getting injury during work or sport activity and how to prevent them using ergonomic and biomechanical principles. Can also help in enhancing a sports person in their respective sport.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Dec 2003) from Tamilnadu Dr. MGR medical university
- PG Diploma in Biostatistics (Jan 2012) from Madurai Kamaraj university
- Certification in Basic and Advanced Osteopathy techniques from Osteopathic college of Ontorio, Canada (Mar 2011)
- Certification in Basic Occupational Ergonomics from Colorado, USA (December 2014)
- Introductory course in Bobath Paediatric therapy from Indonesia (Oct 2011) and second course in India (Jan 2014) from Mr. Hong Jung Sun, Senior International instructor, ABPIA
- Certification in Basic Halliwick Hydrotherapy method from Ms. Beryl Kelsy, UK (Mar 2012)
- Certification in Revised NIOSH Lifting equation and OCRA checklist from EPM international, Milan, Italy. Personally trained by Daniella Columbini and Enrico Occhipinti, founders of RNLE and OCRA. (April 2013)
- Certification in Watsu and Liquid flow basic (Feb 2014)
- Level 1 and Level 2 Diploma in Fascial Manipulation®- Luigi Stecco method (May 2014 & June 2015) from International Fascial Manipulation association, Italy.
- Certification in Dry needling (Myopain seminars, USA)
- Certification on Pelvic Pain Management from Ruth Jones, UK (Feb 2015)
- Manual therapy, Dry needling, Fascial Manipulation, Sensory Desensitisation, Myotherapy, Trigger point release, Myofascial Release, Pain education, Taping Techniques, EMG Biofeedback, Hydrotherapy, Bobath pediatric approach, Ergonomic workplace analysis, NIOSH, OCRA, Gait analysis, CP rehabilitation, Graded motor Imagery, Cranio Sacral Therapy, Viseral Manipulation etc
- Life member in Indian Association of Physiotherapist, Life member in Indian society of ergonomics.
Our Clinical Leaders
Senior Consultant Physiotherapist and Ergonomist,