- MON - SAT
9:00AM - 6:00PM
Dr. Dr. Rameshkumar Ranganathan, PT
Senior Consultant Physiotherapist and Ergonomist, The Recover Clinic, New Delhi.
I am an experienced enthusiastic musculo physical therapist having 15 years experience in field of physical therapy. 12 years of experience in musculoskeletal and chronic pain management and 8 yrs of experience in ergonomics . Treated more than 8000 myofascial pain syndrome patients. Trained more than 1000 medical professional in the area of musculoskeletal assessments ,trigger point therapy , myofascial release , positional release, and ergonomics.
Specialised in dry needling therapy I got trained y Dr. Dommerhold Presitend of MyoPain Seminars from USA. Giving wonderful results in Myofascial pain syndrome and chronic pain patients.
Specialised in Fascial Manipulation by Luggi Stecco from Italy. This manipulation gives wonderful results in movement dysfunctions.
Specialised in Osteopathic techniques like myofascial Release , Craniosacral therapy, positional release , internal organ manipulations. Trained y Osteopathis College of Ontario. Specialised in Ergonomics ,workstation evaluations , computer ergonomics, Laptop ergonomics, Home ergonomics,Driwing ergonomics
What makes myself unique is that I take the time to listen to you and understand your unique problems so I can fix your injuries and pain fast. Myself committed to providing you with the highest quality integrative therapy service in Delhi. What separates us from your standard soft tissue and remedial massage therapy is our level of understanding, assessment, training and experience when it comes to pain and injury. Our use of unique techniques such as Dry Needling, Fascial Manipulation, Myofascial release, Positional Release , Trigger Point Therapy , Ergonomics and many more also give us an edge to help you out of pain fast.
We believe that for you to get better you need to understand what is going on so we spend time to explain the mechanics of your injury. From there we give you a clear outline and treatment plan so your treatment won't drag on forever. Corrective exercises are also given to prevent these injuries from building up again.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Dec 2003) from Tamilnadu Dr. MGR medical university
- Master of Physiotherapy (Mar 2007) from Tamilnadu Dr. MGR medical university
- PG Diploma in Hospital Management (Jan 2012) from Madurai Kamaraj university
- FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine( June-2017)
- Certification in Manual Therapy (2005) from Manual Therapy Federation of India
- Certification in Basic and Advanced Osteopathy techniques from Osteopathic college of Ontorio, Canada (Mar 2011)
- Certification in Basic Occupational Ergonomics from Colorado, USA (December 2014)
- Introductory course in Bobath Paediatric therapy in India (Jan 2014) from Mr. Hong Jung Sun, Senior International instructor, ABPIA
- Certification in Revised NIOSH Lifting equation and OCRA checklist from EPM international, Milan, Italy. Personally trained by Daniella Columbini and Enrico Occhipinti, founders of RNLE and OCRA. (April 2013)
- Level 1 and Level 2 Diploma in Fascial Manipulation®- Luigi Stecco method (May 2014 & June 2015) from International Fascial Manipulation association, Italy.
- Certification in Dry needling (Myopain seminars, USA)
- Certification on Pelvic Pain Management from Ruth Jones, UK (Feb 2015)
- Manual therapy, Dry needling, Fascial Manipulation, Sensory Desensitisation, Myotherapy, Trigger point release, Myofascial Release, Pain education, Taping Techniques, EMG Biofeedback, Hydrotherapy, Bobath pediatric approach, Ergonomic workplace analysis, NIOSH, OCRA, Gait analysis, CP rehabilitation, Graded motor Imagery, Cranio Sacral Therapy, Visceral Manipulation etc
- Life member in Indian Association of Physiotherapist, Life member in Indian society of ergonomics.
Our Clinical Leaders
Senior Consultant Physiotherapist and Ergonomist,