- MON - SAT
9:00AM - 6:30PM
Dr. Sorabh Garg
Dr Sorabh Garg having a vast experience in field of pain medicine and is a COO of The Recover Clinic and he is working as a consultant and heading department of pain medicine in Delhi in various Hospitals. He has completed his graduation from one of the oldest medical college (Netaji Subash Chandra Bose Medical college and Hospital) in India and post graduation from one of the most reputed DNB institute in India (St Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi).after post-graduation he perused fellowship in pain medicine along with a certificate course in Palliative Care and mastered biopsychosocial model of pain. Presently he is working with FORTIS, MAX, Primus and many other prestigious hospitals in Delhi and NCR. He is also in advisory board of Cankids…kidscan, an NGO working in field of Pediatric Palliative Care Pan India level.
He has special interest in relieving pain associated with
- Spine and low back pain
- Upper back pain
- Neck / cervical pain
- Knee and shoulder joint
- Ulcer in foot due to diabetes/ decreased blood supply
- Cancer pain
- Whole body pain (fibromyalgia)
- Refractory post surgery pain (failed back surgery)
- Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
- MBBS- NSCB medical College Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh)
- DNB ANESTHESIA – St Stephen’s Hospital Delhi
- FIPM- Axon associates Hyderabad
- CCPPM-Pallium India and MNJIO&RR Hyderabad
- MNAMS- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences.
Research, Education and publications
He is a invited faculty in various teaching program for DNB students and national invitee for conferences in INDIA. He has various publications in renound journals of pain medicine and anesthesia.
Our Clinical Leaders
Senior Consultant Physiotherapist and Ergonomist,