- MON - SAT
9:00AM - 6:00PM
Dr. Madhur Chadha
Dr Chadha is a renowned name in field of regenerative and pain medicine. He was fellowship trained in regenerative orthopaedics /interventional pain medicine. A fellow of Indian academy of pain medicine and university certified interventional and therapeutic musculoskeletal sonologist for musculoskeletal and sports injury related pains. He combines his vast experience in clinical and percutaneous procedures to deliver the most advanced image guided interventions for benefits of his patients.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Dec 2003) from Tamilnadu Dr. MGR medical university
- Master of Physiotherapy (Mar 2007) from Tamilnadu Dr. MGR medical university
- PG Diploma in Hospital Management (Jan 2012) from Madurai Kamaraj university
- FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine( June-2017)
- Sports and regenerative medicine training regenexx network usa
- Fellow indian academy of pain medicine (iapm india)
- Mmed in pain medicine ( manila/aus)
- Msk usg training for therapeutic interventions fellowship (institute of interventional radiology datta meghe)
- Fellow in pain medicine axon associataes (hyderabad)
- National board of examinations anaesthesiology (dnb st. Stephens hospital delhi) ( 2010)
- Senior consultant in regenerative sports and pain management associated with recover clinic. He is attached with fortis hospital aashlok safdarjung enclave new delhi, primus hospital chanakyapuri and kailash hospital noida ,also provides his expertise to indus hospitals chandigarh.
- National board of examinations (dnb)
- Indian society of pain medicine (life member)
- Indian academy of pain medicine
- Muskuloskeletal ultrasound society (life member)
- General council member indian academy of pain medicine.( http://www.issp-pain.org/)
- Medical council of india
- Delhi medical council
- South delhi medical association (life member)
- Is the founding member of usg in pain which conducts regular workshops to teach physicians on use of usg in pain and regenerative medicine
- Is a visiting teaching faculty for pach pain academy msk usg special interest group chapter of continental hospital hyderabad india
- Is a visiting teaching faculty for global pain school bhopal india msk usg training chapter
- Associated with traveling pain school which has trained more than 50 thousand doctors and nurses on chronic pain http://travelingpainschool.com/
Conferences and cme:
- Is an acclaimed speaker and teacher at various national and international conferences in india and specializes in teaching usg msk guided prp and stem cell and chronic pain interventions.
- Has multiple publications in journals and blogs, is a reviewer for indian journal of pain medicine and a general council member for indian academy of pain medicine.
Our Clinical Leaders
Senior Consultant Physiotherapist and Ergonomist,